Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Justin Gump
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Apr 2024, 5:09 pm

Fixed The Technical Difficulties,
Here is a Screenshot, of The Archived Marshall News Messenger Article ""Counterculture Mcgovernick"

Charlemania
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Apr 2024, 9:35 pm

Welcome Justin!

I join everyone else cheering for you! You have made such great progress, and I know there is more to come!

100% celebrating your gains and looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Justin Gump
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Apr 2024, 3:05 pm

Since this is the "getting to know each other" thread,
I'd figured, I'd describe the obsession to Become an Working Class Member of Society,
As a Democrat, who voted for Joe Biden in the first election, and experiencing homelessness, I really want to achieve my first job, after my experience of homelessness and being in recovery for 2 years, gaining employment for my beloved President Joe Biden, after Radio City Music Hall, being in the highway 80 Rescue Mission during it, I really realized I I'm such a political minority, here in Longview Texas, I had to hide my homosexuality, and I started to flee from it, getting out of touch with my personality.
But since being in a autistic boarding home, I have some privacy to reflect on being Queer, away from religious administration oversight, it wasn't the worst place, I appreciate anytime a organization offers shelter for last resort reasons.
Gaining employment, would be securing a future and a future autistic appropriate platonic relationship,
I reached out to the Texas Democrats, to notify them about my vocational work therapy placement,
I've tried a place called "First choice staffing"
They weren't able to help me find anything, and it's in the same building complex as the Republicans of Gregg County. Lol ^.^