Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Aspie With Attitude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Apr 2024, 5:42 am

Since it's been more than 6 years almost at the time I have posted there, despite that the cam recorders are day by day becoming old technology, I still love using them since I love the craft of filming through these recording devices.

I am a proud owner of 7 different video recording devices that I always use for my YouTube channel.

I also make fantasy test card animation and mix my own music.

Please follow this link to subscribe to my YouTube Channel "Aspie With Attitude" --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2iDI ... Hb4eeYlodQ

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2024, 2:41 pm

Yes I used to like my Samsung camcorder, but I was always scared it would fall to bits because it seemed to have a lot of tiny moving parts, or that a cassette would get jammed and crease the tape irrevocably. Still, I got some nice results.

These days I use a cheap digital camera that happens to have a movie mode. But what I dislike about all these inexpensive devices is that they try to be too automatic, which is great for many things, but auto-focus, auto-exposure, and auto-gain on the soundtrack can make some results look and sound rather unprofessional.