Tarot-Touting Influencer Commits Murder-Suicide.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2024, 5:26 pm

Days before a woman stabbed her boyfriend to death in Woodland Hills and pushed her children out of a moving vehicle on the 405 Freeway, Danielle Cherakiyah Johnson was posting on social media concerns about the eclipse and the apocalypse.

Johnson was apparently a popular astrology influencer with more than 100,000 followers on X, Eyewitness News has learned. She described herself as a "divine healer" and astrologer. According to police, tarot cards were found in the apartment.

Read the complete and unedited news article HERE . TRIGGER WARNING: Violence against children.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2024, 9:04 pm

The world has experienced many solar eclipses, they're a natural phenomenon. Why would the eclipse on April 8 be any different? Oh I'm sorry. I'm using logic, which the foil heads don't have.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm

I have tarot cards. Funny they don't cause me to act like that.

RIP baby girl.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2024, 10:01 pm

Sorry, not getting rid of my tarot cards just because of one looney lady who went off the deep end.

MatchboxVagabond
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 7:00 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
The world has experienced many solar eclipses, they're a natural phenomenon. Why would the eclipse on April 8 be any different? Oh I'm sorry. I'm using logic, which the foil heads don't have.

Because that one was going to be the one that marked the end of the world. Sort of like how comet Hale-Bopp was the one that had the space ship in tow.

Some people are sorely in need of mental health treatment, but the necessary signs to force commitment aren't there until too late.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 9:55 am

MatchboxVagabond wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

Because that one was going to be the one that marked the end of the world. Sort of like how comet Hale-Bopp was the one that had the space ship in tow.

Some people are sorely in need of mental health treatment, but the necessary signs to force commitment aren't there until too late.

It's funny to me how when scientists who study climate change and war say that the world is ending they're all "right" but when astrologers and tarot readers (plus religious types) say the same thing they're somehow "mentally unstable and need help". Even when they're both saying this at the same time. :jester:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 10:25 am

pray for the children.

MatchboxVagabond
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 7:53 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
MatchboxVagabond wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

It's funny to me how when scientists who study climate change and war say that the world is ending they're all "right" but when astrologers and tarot readers (plus religious types) say the same thing they're somehow "mentally unstable and need help". Even when they're both saying this at the same time. :jester:

That's a mischaracterization. The planet will survive us, provided we don't intentionally blow the entire thing up using strategically located hydrogen bombs.

As far as the rest goes, it's nonsense. I haven't seen any mainstream scientist claiming that the world is going to end. I also haven't seen any mainstream scientists claiming that we aren't in for a lot of hard times ahead if something isn't done. It's mostly scientists being paid to muddy the waters that resulted in any meaningful question about why this is happening and what the ultimate result is going to be.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 8:00 pm

Our planet won't outlive us forever. Someday the sun will swallow this planet as it expands, and long before that happens a number of things will kill us all off.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 9:11 pm

let's be somewhere else when that happens.