Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 5:38 am

I am paranoid that the FBI is going after me for posting delusional beliefs only, I want to commit manslaughter. I am scared!

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 5:43 am

I think as long as you mention that they are delusional beliefs, you should be okay?

Such threats or commitments that you mention need to seem credible to authorities before they would take them seriously.

I.e, there would need to be evidence of plans usually before action would be taken.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 5:51 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
I think as long as you mention that they are delusional beliefs, you should be okay?

Such threats or commitments that you mention need to seem credible to authorities before they would take them seriously.

I.e, there would need to be evidence of plans usually before action would be taken.

Technically I would commit murder, but with mild criminal responsibility issue because I am having severe mental health crisis.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2024, 10:20 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:

Is age 18 too young to diagnose personality disorders? Although you are an adult at that age, you are a teenager still. I think the best age to diagnose personality disorders is at least 25 or 23 at the youngest.

If a person gets diagnosed with personality disorder as soon as a person turns 18 years old, can the symptoms be acute and be improved over time with help?

Psychology should develop Young Adult Onset Conduct Disorders for adults under 23, just like in the case of Brian Blackwell.

Personality disorders can be diagnosed at age 18 if the behavioral problem is severe

Source:
Brian Blackwell - Google Search

Oren Franz

I had to comply with Lathrop police to delete my delusional beliefs that I posted on Facebook, they helped me so the FBI or SWAT team didn't have to come back every time to talk to me.

I live in Lathrop.

I feel bad for wanting to harm police officers, I still knew it was a felony, but Premorbid Personality Disorder prior to Bipolar 1 Disorder clouded my judgment a little bit.

I was once violent at age 15 when I had severe panic attacks after having delusion of references on the computer.

I am overwhelmed by so much guilt, remorse and empathy.

I am sorry for having delusional beliefs that the corrupted police are after me and I am sorry for having paranoid fantasies to harm police officers due to symptoms of Premorbid Personality Disorder prior to symptoms of Bipolar Disorder with psychotic features.

I now understand that police brutality is a rare statistic and most of you are harmless, thank you for your service, I appreciate it!

I also created another account, so I avoid social media, because I have Adjustment Disorder from war crimes on Israel and Ukraine and it's also too political for me to adjust.

I apologize upfront if I will be a little bit off topic, but I will try to come up with the questions.

So I was diagnosed with Pervasive Developmental Disorder around the age of 3 when I didn’t even speak. Maybe it was too early (?)

Then I started to attend preschool and school in special education, and around seven years old, I started to speak fluently in two languages. Though I still had development delay, I was not good and still not good with math. At that point my diagnosis changed to Autism (since PDD did not exist anymore). Not sure if that was right…

Overall I enjoyed school (even though I was bullied by “normal” kids, which is not unusual and I forgive them), including middle school, but high school was too stressful for me, since I was transferred to the best school in the district against my will and without my friends from middle school. At some point my mental condition got really bad, and I ended up with Catatonia at age 15, which is easy to diagnose correctly since I could not move. At that point I started to receive mental health medications (never had them before). My parents fought the district and I was transferred to a “normal” school (still in special ed), which I enjoyed very much.

My mental situation was changing from time to time and I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. My psychiatrist claims that all my conditions can be explained by either Autism or Bipolar. I have no reason to disagree, even though "Forensic" Psychology is one of my restricted interests and I can easily come up with many different diagnoses.

I had several surgeries, including kidney removal at age of two. Recently I had another tumor in my spine, which was removed a couple of weeks ago. As a result I developed a severe bipolar crisis. I cannot sleep since I have nightmares and hear voices. My normal medications do not help anymore. My psychiatrist is trying to find a new combination.

Do you think this can cause personality disorder?

I apologize again if I post too much. Maybe I do that just to hear a nice word. Thanks for your understanding.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2024, 6:08 am

FranzOren wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Technically I would commit murder, but with mild criminal responsibility issue because I am having severe mental health crisis.

Although I had symptoms of Unspecified Personality Disorder symptoms with paranoid fantasies prior to Bipolar 1 Disorder, and although I have Autism Spectrum and it's a neurodevelopmental disorder, I would still get death penalty if I acted on my paranoid fantasies as it's plans of class A felonies, and also because I am not intellectually disabled.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2024, 9:26 am

FranzOren wrote:
Is age 18 too young to diagnose personality disorders? Although you are an adult at that age, you are a teenager still. I think the best age to diagnose personality disorders is at least 25 or 23 at the youngest.

I would say that psychiatrists probably do try to hold out until a person develops fully before making a judgement on whether a person has a personality disorder, although I am sure there are counter-examples of younger folk being diagnosed at 18/19/20/21/22 years of age.

FranzOren wrote:
If a person gets diagnosed with personality disorder as soon as a person turns 18 years old, can the symptoms be acute and be improved over time with help?

A personality disorder is supposed to be lifelong, though psychology and psychiatry aren't exact sciences, so I am sure things can be improved or changed, at least in small ways, if not major ways. There is always a possibility of misdiagnosis, also.

FranzOren wrote:
I had to comply with Lathrop police to delete my delusional beliefs that I posted on Facebook, they helped me so the FBI or SWAT team didn't have to come back every time to talk to me.

I am sorry to hear that you have had these troubling issues.

FranzOren wrote:
I feel bad for wanting to harm police officers, I still knew it was a felony, but Premorbid Personality Disorder prior to Bipolar 1 Disorder clouded my judgment a little bit.

It is good that you have some insight into your own motivations and behaviour, at least.

FranzOren wrote:
I was once violent at age 15 when I had severe panic attacks after having delusion of references on the computer.

I am sorry for having delusional beliefs that the corrupted police are after me and I am sorry for having paranoid fantasies to harm police officers due to symptoms of Premorbid Personality Disorder prior to symptoms of Bipolar Disorder with psychotic features.

You don't have to be sorry for something you can't help. Try to be kind to yourself.

FranzOren wrote:
So I was diagnosed with Pervasive Developmental Disorder around the age of 3 when I didn’t even speak. Maybe it was too early (?)

A lot of PDD's are diagnosed early, to my knowledge. I am not sure if PDD is still in the newer DSM's, however. There is also the ICD to consider.

FranzOren wrote:
Then I started to attend preschool and school in special education, and around seven years old, I started to speak fluently in two languages. Though I still had development delay, I was not good and still not good with math. At that point my diagnosis changed to Autism (since PDD did not exist anymore). Not sure if that was right…

Even if it wasn't an exact diagnosis, I am sure that it would approximate, at least, unless whoever diagnosed you was completely incompetent....

FranzOren wrote:
Overall I enjoyed school (even though I was bullied by “normal” kids, which is not unusual and I forgive them), including middle school, but high school was too stressful for me, since I was transferred to the best school in the district against my will and without my friends from middle school. At some point my mental condition got really bad, and I ended up with Catatonia at age 15, which is easy to diagnose correctly since I could not move. At that point I started to receive mental health medications (never had them before). My parents fought the district and I was transferred to a “normal” school (still in special ed), which I enjoyed very much.

Catatonia is a lot to deal with.

FranzOren wrote:
I had several surgeries, including kidney removal at age of two. Recently I had another tumor in my spine, which was removed a couple of weeks ago. As a result I developed a severe bipolar crisis. I cannot sleep since I have nightmares and hear voices. My normal medications do not help anymore. My psychiatrist is trying to find a new combination.

Stressful situations can definitely exacerbate personality disorders and the characteristics of those personality disorders.

FranzOren wrote:
I apologize again if I post too much. Maybe I do that just to hear a nice word. Thanks for your understanding.

It's okay. Thank you for posting.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2024, 6:14 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
FranzOren wrote:

I would say that psychiatrists probably do try to hold out until a person develops fully before making a judgement on whether a person has a personality disorder, although I am sure there are counter-examples of younger folk being diagnosed at 18/19/20/21/22 years of age.

FranzOren wrote:

A personality disorder is supposed to be lifelong, though psychology and psychiatry aren't exact sciences, so I am sure things can be improved or changed, at least in small ways, if not major ways. There is always a possibility of misdiagnosis, also.

FranzOren wrote:

FranzOren wrote:

It is good that you have some insight into your own motivations and behaviour, at least.

FranzOren wrote:

You don't have to be sorry for something you can't help. Try to be kind to yourself.

FranzOren wrote:

A lot of PDD's are diagnosed early, to my knowledge. I am not sure if PDD is still in the newer DSM's, however. There is also the ICD to consider.

FranzOren wrote:

Even if it wasn't an exact diagnosis, I am sure that it would approximate, at least, unless whoever diagnosed you was completely incompetent....

FranzOren wrote:

FranzOren wrote:

Stressful situations can definitely exacerbate personality disorders and the characteristics of those personality disorders.

FranzOren wrote:

I feel bad for wanting to murder police officers, at age 15 I had delusional beliefs that the corrupted military police officers were following me and were everywhere.

I was violent, because I was hallucinating that highschoolers where calling for help and I had to do a mission to save poor innocent lifes, and I had panic attacks and was aggressive, because they wouldn't let me run away from classroom.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2024, 11:58 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
FranzOren wrote:

FranzOren wrote:

FranzOren wrote:

FranzOren wrote:

FranzOren wrote:

FranzOren wrote:

FranzOren wrote:

FranzOren wrote:

FranzOren wrote:

FranzOren wrote:

I'm learning to ignore politics and side with bad people online.

I have been abused online by toxic people and that made me have symptoms of Unspecified Personality Disorder prior to the onset of Bipolar 1 Disorder.

I had to stop and learn the consequences of my actions as well.