Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

01 Jun 2008, 6:22 am

EvilEyeV36 wrote:
5thelement wrote:
hi - pleased to meet you ,

I'm actually quite into studying 'nt's ( when it doesn't wierd me out - no offence)

well, I guess you already know your 'homework' - but yes, if you want to know something then it's best to get it from the horses mouth - slight warning and again no offence but a lot of us ( by this I mean non 'nt' s of all types - well, we often feel like lab rats when faced with 'investigators'.

Do you have particular area of study though? - I mean something particularly specific,

5th element

Don't worry, trust me, the whole point of this is sort of anti-lab rat. And for whoever asked me about the research paper thing, (lol) this is just sort of a lark I'm chasing... I'm a 17 year old underachieving high school student. Sorry if im not quite as good as expressing myself... a load of vodka does that HAHA! And as for whoever was talking about studying NTs, WORD UP!! ! Good way to look at things.

A 17 year old underachieving high school student...that's pretty cliche. :lol: There seems to be a lot of those around (not just on forums!) these days. Nevertheless, i'm a drop out and there's many of those as well!

Welcome, EvilEyeV36.

EvilEyeV36
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Jun 2008, 9:33 am

trotz wrote:
Hello, EvilEyeV36.

In addition to being socially challenged and wanting to be alone, we like to pay attention to detail and get fussy about preciseness. We also don't (at least I don't) like multi-tasking or being interrupted. I can only handle one thing at a time and can't comprehend two things at once.

Also (at least with my experience) bad habits that you don't realize can develop from being alone so much. I have to be careful not to do certain things among others that I can get away with easily by myself. It can be a problem if your sensitive like me!

Welcome to WP.

Thanks, and thanks for that bit of input. Is it sort of like you're really aware of detail and although you can process individual things more precisely than an NT, too much info on different things at once is sort of overwhelming?