http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology ... ength.html
By LiveScience Staff

posted: 02 March 2005
03:40 pm ET

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2005, 10:43 pm

Ive said it before and Ill say it again... who studies this ****.

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

thatrsdude
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2005, 12:58 am

I saw about this on the news a few years ago... My opinion? What Endersdragon said.

Happeh
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Nov 2005, 7:12 am

Those doctors are stupid. You can find all kinds of chemicals that are around any kind of behavior.

The cause of the aggression in people with the mismatched fingers is something else entirely.

But you don't get government grant money to study what people already know.

duncvis
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2005, 10:00 am

Its also an indicator for autistic spectrum apparently... make of that what you will, considering that overall autistic people are less likely to be violent than the general population. :roll:

www.last.fm/user/nursethescreams <<my last.fm thingy

FOR THE HORDE!

Happeh
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Nov 2005, 12:19 am

duncvis wrote:
Its also an indicator for autistic spectrum apparently... make of that what you will, considering that overall autistic people are less likely to be violent than the general population. :roll:

What is? Finger length?

I bet I can tell you what causes aspergers and autism. Those doctors job is to make cash, not use their brain.

IMO, and I am just a regular guy, the same thing that causes finger length discrepancies is the same cause for aspergers and autism and lots of other things.

It is about knowing how the human body really works instead of the model that western doctors use for their hocus pocus.

Klytus
Toucan
Toucan

07 Nov 2005, 3:21 pm

Happeh wrote:
It is about knowing how the human body really works instead of the model that western doctors use for their hocus pocus.

So Western medicine is hocus pocus?
What do you prefer? Cupping? Iridology? Voodoo?

Tim_p
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2005, 4:00 pm

Happeh wrote:
duncvis wrote:

What is? Finger length?

No, the other one, prenatal testosterone is a proposed (but unproven) indicator of autism.

Happeh
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Nov 2005, 10:33 pm

Klytus wrote:
Happeh wrote:

So Western medicine is hocus pocus?
What do you prefer? Cupping? Iridology? Voodoo?

Chinese medicine. Western medicine is good for major trauma like car accident or gunshot. Or Western medicine is good for the development of antibiotics and the like.

For advice on how to live a healthy life, what to do to maintain a healthy life, and a proper view of how the human body works, Western doctors are clowns. Yes I have an axe to grind against Western medicine doctors.

I have never met a group of more rude and arrogant, worthless people in my life. I have so many bad experiences I wouldn't know where to start. I was in extreme pain. I went to the emergency room because it had happened before and they gave me some pain pills for it. This time I got a different doctor. He tells me he cannot do anything without tests. He sends me over for a test. I sit waiting for at least an hour or two. The pain was excruciating and I am sitting there waiting for some test. I was angry because I knew they could give me a pill and in 5 minutes I would be fine.

Finally I got so angry I went back to the emergency room. I told the doctor I was still waiting for the test. I was in pain and there was no telling when they would be able to take me.

The doctor looks me straight in the face and says "What do you want me to do about it?". It wasn't just the rude words. His attitude was "You scum. I am a doctor. How dare you bother me".

That is one in a list of about 20 different incidents with rude Western Medicine doctors and their nurses and receptionists. Chinese medicine doctors? Some of the nicest, kindest, most helpful people I ever met. Maybe I was lucky and found a good place to go. I don't know. I do know I have nothing but praise for them and their clinic.