Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Nim
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 12:21 am

I'm a depersonalized - and well adjusted - aspie. Living in Phoenix, hoping for the best and wishing for more - to no avail. I'm the son of a jerk, and son of a mother. I love them both yet - the one I relate to the most is the jerk because he teaches me the most about who I am and what I am. My choice in life is to be alone for now because, I can't seem to find someone that I can treat as I'd want to. I can't reach out and calm them because of my own fears and I can't seem to find a balance in life because of the depression/anxiety I feel day to day. I work in a job that keeps me active for the sole purpose of keeping me healthy. I use diet to my advantage to try to stop my symptoms from biting me on the butt.

My favorite color is green. My favorite pair of pants got a hole in the knee today - so I'm going to have to find a new pair that's exactly the same somehow. I seem to dwell every day in fantasy rather than reality and my only hope is that somehow - someday, I'll find the answer I'm looking for. But that may take a lot of soul searching..... But I'm sort of hoping that one day I can stand on top of a mountain, and actually feel the wind blowing on my skin - actually feel the sun on my lips... and know for that second, I am actually standing there, and that I'm alive.

But until then, i'll be around, searching for something or someone with no fresh idea's. With a grasp I don't have. With a answer I haven't seen. I'll try what I can and give up on what i don't need. But, I'm just saying hi. You can call me Nim, I'll be around.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 2:22 am

Hi Nim.

...sounds like a Jimmy Webb song, your life.

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 3:12 am

"Hi," Nim, and welcome to Wrong Planet. Looking forward to seeing you around WP. Take care now.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 5:55 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

lelia
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 7:15 pm

It will be interesting getting to know you.

asplanet
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 10:58 pm

Hi Nim welcome to wrong planet.

I always feel unless the very core of us, our autism hearts are balanced, we will continually to be at odds in the world... this is a great place to find true identity, support and understanding, good luck in your search for answers...

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 12:57 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 4:42 pm

Nice to meet you, Nim. :) 8)

autism
Toucan
Toucan

09 Sep 2008, 9:10 pm

Hello

Welcome to Wrong Planet

The only thing I got was the error message because I have to reboot my best friend sometimes.

I have two cousins and a younger sibling who have Asperger Syndrome.

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 11:32 pm

Hey nice to meet you, my name's Scott

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2008, 12:05 am

Welcome.

You are not alone.

-Pythagoras