Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

FerrariMike_40
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Sep 2008, 6:36 pm

Hey everybody, my name is Mike, I was diagnosed with Asperger's shortly after I turned 13, although I know I have always been different :)

I have 2 obsessive interests, the first is baseball, I am the most die-hard Cubs fan you'll ever meet! My other obsession is European supercars, especially Ferrari's :D When I get to college (in high school now) I want to get a business/sales degree and get into exotic car sales.

I used to collect baseball cards but now I spend pretty much all my money on car models

I also like to listen to music, my favorite bands are Muse, Velvet Revolver, Stone Temple Pilots, Soundgarden, RATM, just to name a few.

Hope to get to know you all,
Mike

pheonixiis
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2008, 7:13 pm

FerrariMike_40 wrote:
Hey everybody, my name is Mike, I was diagnosed with Asperger's shortly after I turned 13, although I know I have always been different :)

I have 2 obsessive interests, the first is baseball, I am the most die-hard Cubs fan you'll ever meet! My other obsession is European supercars, especially Ferrari's :D When I get to college (in high school now) I want to get a business/sales degree and get into exotic car sales.

I used to collect baseball cards but now I spend pretty much all my money on car models

I also like to listen to music, my favorite bands are Muse, Velvet Revolver, Stone Temple Pilots, Soundgarden, RATM, just to name a few.

Hope to get to know you all,
Mike

Welcome!:D

-Walt Whitman

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2008, 8:51 pm

"Hello" and welcome to Wrong Planet, FerrariMike_40. Certainly wishing you all the best with your great passion for exotic cars. Hope the Cubs can bring home the World Series for one of my all time favorite players, "Mr. Cub" Ernie Banks. Be sure to take great care of yourself now and keep those posts coming.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2008, 11:06 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

FerrariMike_40
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Sep 2008, 11:40 pm

Thanks guys, how do I get in the chat room (I just installed mIRC and am knew to this)

Saffy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Sep 2008, 3:00 am

welcome:)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2008, 4:33 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

HD3H