Page 392 of 393 [ 6280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 389, 390, 391, 392, 393  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2023, 11:23 am

Thank you, wish I could do birds like your crow.Saw some Redstarts the other day and they were so bright.Trying to catch every detail would overwhelm me.

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2023, 12:54 pm

I did this one a long time ago.

DirkGently69
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2023, 5:45 pm

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jyFaeBGJuHNguB9t8

Something I did a few years ago

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2023, 6:50 am

^ I like your work with tiles

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2023, 8:03 am

captaintash wrote:
domineekee wrote:

I just get an error message.

These two links might help:

https://www.wikihow.com/Upload-Images-in-BBCode

https://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/threads/ ... rg.181733/

And this one

wrongplanet.net - FAQ Images

Also if you look at someone’s post and wonder how he or she created it you can use the “quote” button, and then you can see exactly what BBCode they used. I can, for example see that domineekee used postimg.cc to upload pictures and then img tags to post pictures.

I also find “Preview” helps.

DirkGently69
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2023, 3:57 pm

Fenn wrote:
^ I like your work with tiles

Thanks Fenn, and also thank you for the information on how to post pictures properly. I definitely need the tutorial.

vividgroovy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Oct 2023, 10:36 pm

Some of my recent digital artwork:

"Zootopia" fan art. Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps take an old-timey train ride:

My anthropomoprhic superhero characters visit a movie theater in the city where I grew up:

An illustration for my children's book project. Sondrew the human and Ballad the gryphon make their musical debut, but the audience runs away:

Patrick22348
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Oct 2023, 6:03 am

Patrick22348
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Nov 2023, 10:36 am

Numenorean Sargeant

King_oni
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Nov 2023, 6:44 am

I make all kinds of horrorrelated stuff; a lot of thriftshopped stuff. Mostly dolls and masks (and the occasional household appliance). This is some of my work in the past year or so. I tried putting it in a spoiler tag... I know this isn't for everyone.

Last edited by Cornflake on 05 Nov 2023, 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.: Added spoiler tags

King_oni
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Nov 2023, 9:53 am

Finished this one last night; 16 by 20 inch frame (43 by 53 cm). Made with a frame I found in the streets and a skull from a halloweenstore (and plaster and paint)

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2023, 3:33 pm

I have what I call 'The Janus Adventure Saga' on Discord an Second Life, its an entire universe a bit like the Sonic Mobian universe, this 'Janus Nallian' universe is a world with a story of the 7 Order Gems, Professor Ivy, Janus the Fox and 14 other characters, takes place after the 7 Order Gems where mishandled causing the Cataclysm that collapsed the world fracturing it, splitting janus and her friend across the local multiverse for her to find and rescue. It's a combiation of second life character creation, photography, world building, role plays, an adult written fictional journal, blender and photoshop projects, along with commissioned artworks both 2d and 3d. It's not by any means original and its an 'inversion' to the sonic franchise, but its my inner world that id had sinse as a kid, only recently developed over a span of 9 years from my vocies and personalities discovered through therapy.

Characters in order

Janus the Fox (hero of the story, no special skills but an intuition)
Jovial Janus (the super form of Janus once the 7 Order Gems and 50 Silver Rings are gathered)
Gwydion the Cat (magician and stage wizard)
Rhoslyn the Rabbit (The guardian of the Master Order Gem)
Aries the Fox (the 'shadow' of Janus, ultimate life form)
Zaine Thorn the Fox (weilder of a thor like hammer, plays 'hero to janus')
Professor Ivy the Sparrow (the antagonist of the story, genius of bio mechanical engineering)
Roxanna Dream Traveller (nightmare protector of Januses dreams)
Vert the Hedgehog (Gem thief and swindler of the Silver Rings)
Tiny the Dog (eccentric book worm living in the library with a pet rock named rocky)
Freeze the Dog (medieval age prince who weilds the ice sword)
Gold the Fox (Secret and Double Agent spy)
Cadewyn the Rabbit (Orou Guardian, where Orou are Chao like creatures from the sonic universe)
Sour the Bat (and his Orou Tofu)
Freya the Cat (Resistance Defender, from an alternative timeline where Ivy rules a dystopian Nallia)
Xylia the Hybrid (made from 5 species, is the technician created from an Ivy Labs experiment)
Arwyn the Rabbit (Land Guardian that resides the master gem and orou, whatever left after the great rabbit wars)

There's over 100 pieces of art, over 280 fictional journals and 5800 pictures of second life photography so far

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2023, 8:48 pm

A self portrait

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2023, 11:25 pm

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

mgiosa
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Dec 2023, 8:17 pm

I don't know how many people in the neurodiverse community are interested in abstract expressionism - I know it can be quite polarizing in general - but here are a few of my pieces.

For those who prefer more realistic work, I also do nature photography with my Canon DSLR:

Mikes1992
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Dec 2023, 2:47 am

This is probably rubbish. I'm not an artist though, I love sunsets and their colours though. This is my second attempt at painting with water colours (or painting in general)