Page 1 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

31 Jan 2009, 2:07 pm

Worst horror(can it even be called that?)movie EVER, no action, no gore, no suspense, not scary at ALL, the movie is VERY slow and doesnt pick up till more then halfway through. i sat through this movie yawning and saying "so whens the scary part?" over and over. despite all the "redrum" (murder backwards) talk, no one ever dies, or even hurt for that matter. i rented this on netflix because so many people gave it 4 and 5 star reviews, they must be a bunch of f***ing idiots, or just very boring people. if your looking for something scary, skip this, this is garbage. can i have my 2 hours back?

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 2:10 pm

please it is so not even in the league of Manos The Hnads of Fate. Leave this place and dont come back till you seen it. I hate it when people who dont know bad say a movies is the worst movie ever

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

31 Jan 2009, 2:19 pm

well in my books its the worst, and ive seen ALOT of bad horror films, i guess my hopes were too high going into this movie, afterall, almost everyone on netflix gave it 5 stars.

Evenflowman454
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jan 2009, 2:20 pm

NextFact wrote:
Worst horror(can it even be called that?)movie EVER, no action, no gore, no suspense, not scary at ALL, the movie is VERY slow and doesnt pick up till more then halfway through. i sat through this movie yawning and saying "so whens the scary part?" over and over. despite all the "redrum" (murder backwards) talk, no one ever dies, or even hurt for that matter. i rented this on netflix because so many people gave it 4 and 5 star reviews, they must be a bunch of f***ing idiots, or just very boring people. if your looking for something scary, skip this, this is garbage. can i have my 2 hours back?

I've seen it and people do die (the african american cook). the movie is not slow either. sure it's not as scary as silence of lambs, but it is scary. maybe netflix gave you a censored one (they do have censored movies like everyone else)

did Jack Nicholson's charactor say "here's Johnny"??

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 2:21 pm

Ive seeen many many movies...not ones that ruined my expectations but ones that are considere4d to be the worst. Trsut me Shining is made to look like 2001 when comapred to them

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

31 Jan 2009, 2:22 pm

Evenflowman454 wrote:
NextFact wrote:

I've seen it and people do die (the african american cook). the movie is not slow either. sure it's not as scary as silence of lambs, but it is scary. maybe netflix gave you a censored one (they do have censored movies like everyone else)

did Jack Nicholson's charactor say "here's Johnny"??

i forgot about the cook, but it is not scary. they dont have censored movies, i never seen one.

Last edited by NextFact on 31 Jan 2009, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 2:23 pm

Ive seen Manos...without being MST3Ked!

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

31 Jan 2009, 2:24 pm

Eggman wrote:
Ive seen Manos...without being MST3Ked!

:?: :?: :?: :?:

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 2:28 pm

You can not claim to be an expert on bad movies if MST3K leaves you in question marks. Well you can, but not truthfully.

NextFact
Toucan
Toucan

31 Jan 2009, 2:46 pm

Eggman wrote:
You can not claim to be an expert on bad movies if MST3K leaves you in question marks. Well you can, but not truthfully.

thats not even a horror film, i dont watch that mystery theater stuff, never even heard of it until your post but i just looked it up. :P

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 2:49 pm

You are bashing one of my favorite horror movies of all time.

To each their own.

saintetienne
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Jan 2009, 2:52 pm

NextFact wrote:
no one ever dies, or even hurt for that matter

I'd say axe in the chest constitutes 'hurt', i'm led to believe it's also pretty fatal.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 2:54 pm

NextFact wrote:
Eggman wrote:

thats not even a horror film, i dont watch that mystery theater stuff, never even heard of it until your post but i just looked it up. :P

Thats not quite true...as it does often have horror films on it....

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 2:54 pm

Eggman wrote:
NextFact wrote:
Eggman wrote:

Thats not quite true...as it does often have horror films on it....

And as I have said..Ive seen Manos without being MST3Ked.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 2:55 pm

I've still yet to see it. I *love* horror movies. I like to record a bunch on my DVR and then methodically watch and delete all the shows on it until i get to the movies. I've been seeing some that make absolutely no sense lately. as in the plot is confusing, the characters bland, and it really has no point.

I actually heard this movie was very good. I guess I'll have to see for myself.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 3:14 pm

NextFact wrote:
Eggman wrote:

Mystery Science Theater 3000/MST3K