Aspie snapped his teacher's arm. Anyone else here dangerous?

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 8:14 pm

I heard about this at school today. I had just told him I had aspergers when he was listing some people he knew who had aspergers (a couple guys I sort of knew but didn't know they had aspergers). He used this as an example of why not to "piss off someone with aspergers". I've heard of other cases of violent aspies. I myself have a history of letting guys kick my ass, but nowadays, I'd gladly break a nose or a jaw to make sure some tough guy never f***s with me again. I wouldn't want to leave them unharmed. I'd make sure it was traumatizing enough that they'd never bully anyone again. Are a lot of you guys dangerous when provoked?

26 Nov 2008, 8:27 pm

Maybe emotionally. I tend to get vindictive when someone is mean to me because I want them to know they messed with the wrong person and to stay the hell away from me.

I talked about my ex here for a while after we were separated and I kept saying a bunch of stuff about him because I knew he was still visiting this forum and I wanted him to see my posts and know how wrong he was about me and his stupid AS stereotypes. I used to say things like "My ex should see this thread."
Now that I am over him, I don't talk about him much anymore like I used to. I talk about him how I talk about other people I knew in my life.

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 8:45 pm

Oh yeah, I'm dangerous. You better watch out.

When my sister used to offend me I would become physically violent to her. She was a very awful person though. She said nasty things about me, including the words 'ret*d' and 'adopted'. There was another horrible word she used to call me but I've forgotten it.
Lately there's been someone that just harasses me for no reason at all.
"I'd make sure it was traumatizing enough that they'd never bully anyone again"
Oh yes, I feel this toward that person a lot.

BelindatheNobody
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 8:59 pm

Me, dangerous? Eh, mostly only towards myself.
With maybe an exception or two. :P (Only if they are someone who I hate and need to get them to leave me the hell alone [worst I'll do is beat them up a little, though. Don't break bones or anything.] Or if I'm rough-housing with, like, my dad or bro... sometimes I really don't know when enough is enough. :? )

Flavors of: Nobody. Slytherin. Autistic.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 9:03 pm

I only broke a person's wrist! HEY, don't try to bully and threaten a young kid with karate and give him a clear shot! :lol: I just grabbed the wrist and twisted it like it was a twistoff cap on some coke, and I was THIRSTY!

CMaximus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Nov 2008, 9:14 pm

This is emberassing...

mystyc
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2008, 9:20 pm

Hah, snapped an arm? Maybe he is like a savant and his autistic super power is super strength!

shadowmeld
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Nov 2008, 9:21 pm

I personally don't care much for drama and violence in general. I would prefer to not get into physical altercations, however, I'm a stocky (not fat mind you) person so people tend to not mess with me much in the first place. But if somebody was to provoke me I would of course protect myself in self-defense.

boots_dy1
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Nov 2008, 9:27 pm

Number one contender for thread of the month award

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 9:46 pm

mystyc wrote:
Hah, snapped an arm? Maybe he is like a savant and his autistic super power is super strength!

:lol:

Unless someone tries to hurt me or someone who I care about, I'm harmless.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

CMaximus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Nov 2008, 9:47 pm

CMaximus wrote:
This is emberassing...

... on so many levels. :(

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 10:12 pm

Not violent like that but I have gotten back at others in ways that had traumatized them... do I regret it? Yes and no. I should have handled my anger better but on the other hand, they deserved it.

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 10:15 pm

If you push my buttons a bit too often I can become pretty violent, I have been in the past and recently ( i attacked a bus driver in peru because he was pushing them, but then again I don't know whether that is my aspie thing or because I have seen violence at home when I was a kid)

violet_yoshi
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 10:20 pm

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt83883.html

The mother in this thread admitted her son abused their dog. Now that they're being confronted about it, they're circling the other mommies around them, read to fight with the fury of "YOUR not a parent!" attacks, to prevent the bursting of their baby cucoon they want to hide in.

Don't admit your child harms animals on a board, and then act like it's reasonable to say you wanted to share so other parents could relate, to how it feels to have an Autistic animal abuser in the family. They should not have pets in the house, other parents of Autistic children manage to keep their kids from hurting animals, I wonder how they manage to have that miracle happen.

I don't care if the child has Cancer, they have no right to torture a dog. I guess they want to wait until sibling is next.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 10:27 pm

I can be. It depends on the level of provocation.

dougn
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 10:29 pm

I certainly don't think I'm dangerous. I've never physically harmed anyone and it would take an awful lot for me to do so.